Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What is YOUR favorite cheese?


I am conducting a poll about cheese. Like, what is your favorite kind? I can't tell you what MY favorite is because, well, it's top secret. It's important to know what kind of cheese your friends like, just as important perhaps as knowing their favorite movies! Like, if your friend's favorite movie is "License to Wed," you might want to rethink the friendship. Or if your friend's favorite movie is "Halloween," that means your friend is kind of weird and likes to scare people! I find that people who like movies like "Anchorman," "Blades of Glory" or "Babe" are really, really cool.

I digress; So as I've said, knowing what kind of cheese your buddy is into can really help you determine a lot. And remember, be as honest as possible! The poll is on the left side of the page!

By the way, that cute little mouse was not harmed in the production process of this post! I am a friend to cute animals!!!

2 comments: