Saturday, March 28, 2009

A cool idea for a small living space




This unfolding office by Michael Chen (Normal Projects) is an awesome contraption, especially if your living area is tiny. I love the colors, the storage above the bed, and all the cool little hidden shelves and work areas!! I almost want a tiny place so that I can have something like this. But then I'd have to be rich to be able to afford it, and if I was rich, I'd probably want a bigger apartment. Quite a conundrum!

Check out this link for even more cool views of this sweet piece of furniture. http://www.normalprojects.com/?page_id=17

2 comments:

  1. I have a solution for you. Maybe you can put it in a tiny broom closet in your mansion and make your unwanted guests sleep in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point. If I was that rich, though, I would build a guest house behind my mansion for these unwanted guests!

    ReplyDelete