Friday, March 12, 2010

Sweet speakers!



I just saw these awesome Glow Voice One Loudspeakers, and I am not afraid to say, it was love at first sight. They are also really eco-friendly - made from bamboo, hemp and recycled scrap wood! I'm not sure how they sound yet, but I will let you know as soon as I can. The only thing is they are quite expensive at $499. The website says the speakers feature:

* 8 ohms nominal impedance
* Two binding-post connections
* Removable metal grills
* 3" full-range driver
* Amplifier not included
* Wood, bamboo, hemp, metal, magnet
* 9.5"W, 9" diameter, 10.5"D
* Imported

Oh, and they are available in two natural wood finishes (blond and mahogany) and a variety of high gloss piano grade finishes in colors to match your GLOW Amp One (Pearl, Black, Red and Silver).

Niiice! http://www.glowaudio.com.au/index.php/glow-speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment