Sunday, January 24, 2010

For your feet!



Every once in a while, we at Cheese Lovers International (CLI for you veterans of our site) like to post something a little special. That is, something that is neither furniture, home accessories, or cheese. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we like to mix it up a little, to keep you, our readers, on your toes!

Before we present this new cool product (well, not sure how new it is), we would like to dedicate another poem in its honor:

Swift, kicking
Running to here and there
Alas! The road ahead leads to more roads!
Where do I turn, o' kicking feet
With soles soo strong my heart jumps
Jumps in timid excitement
For where my feet, my soles, my rubber champions
Run,
That is where I shall be!


Check out these awesome shoes -- they are made by workers who are provided with health care and good wages in Ethiopia and Liberia! And they are made with sustainable materials! And they are SUUUUPER COOL!

OR YOU CAN BUY THEM HERE!! http://www.oliberte.com/home/

P.S. These shoes are sold in the good old red, white and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment