Wednesday, June 10, 2009

OMG!!!


Wow! OMG! Holy moly! This is the coolest thing I've seen in a looooong time. This French guy named Fabrice Berrux is my hero for designing the most clever medicine cabinet in the entire world! In the universe!! In the galaxy! I am still not over it. I might have to take a "time out" to regain my composure.

Anyway, the Pharmacie Box (by the French comapny Perigot) is truly breath-taking. I think my heart is still beating funny. The bad thing for us North Americans is that it's not available on this continent. Yes, one has to travel to Asia or Europe to acquire this beautiful mastery of bathroom accessories. Oh yeah, it's also pretty expensive at about $300.

If someone knows I am wrong and can figure out where to buy this in the U.S., I will definitely have the editors of Cheese Lovers International send you not one but TWO pounds of the secret favorite cheese of the editors.

DROOOOOL!!!

http://www.perigot.fr/en/THERMAL-4/BOX-55/PHARMACIE-BOX-SBGE002.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment