Friday, November 4, 2011

One of the best things in the world...from IKEA

Notes from the CLI Intern: Maybe about 2 years ago, someone "accidentally" broke the dryer machine in our house. I don't know who it was, and though I was peeved for a while, this actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Why? Because if this hadn't happened, I never would've looked for the FROST drying rack from IKEA. Not only does it save energy, money and back-breaking word of unloading a dryer machine, it actually makes your clothes last longer as well! You can even dry giant blankets on it! FROST is soo wonderful that I've decided to write a poem in its honor:

The shirt I wore last night
How the smoke-filled bar left it pungent
with carcinogenic odors and residues!
And those socks that got wet from the unduly
Tireless rain, pounding through my non-waterproof shoes
The favorite pair of trousers with the mint chocolate chip ice cream smudge
Oh! How the laundry ills pains me so
So much so that I yearn for a respite from it all
And then comes frost FROST!
 With its sturdy legs and arms
You are the hero of my day!
Find it here: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50095091/

No comments:

Post a Comment