Friday, July 9, 2010

Genius!






Of all the things I've acquired in my life, perhaps one of the most useful and clever is this cool Blue Lounge Cable Box thing. It is a wonderful, wonderful thing to be able to hide all your ugly cables and store them in a very nice, simple and non-offensive little box. I got a white Blue Lounge cable box about two years ago, and now I've just learned they have a new smaller version with really fun colors like blue, pink and yellow!!

Folks, if there is one thing you must buy, it's this cool little cable box. Of course, you could always make your own out of wood, MDF or even cardboard. In fact, I think Blu Dot has also come up with this type of product. However, I think Blue Lounge was first! No more cable clutter -- yay!!

Get yours here for around $30 -- http://www.bluelounge.com/cableboxmini.php

No comments:

Post a Comment