Monday, July 5, 2010

A functional picture/painting/ thing on the wall





When I first set my eyes on "Rack Your Brain" coatrack by Tomohiko Sato, I thought to myself, "what is that" and "how much does it cost" and ... something else I can't remember at the moment. Anyway, it's cool to make something that looks like something actually turn into something else. Like a car that turns into a house? Or a shoe that turns into a boat?

This cool painting-looking piece of art is such a clever thing, because as most people know, there is no use for coats in the summertime! Here in the NYC, in fact, we are experiencing such weather that one does not even need a blanket or even sheets for sleeping! Yes, my friends, it is THAT hot right now! And guess what else is hot? Tomohiko Sato! The dude rules!
http://foundrycollection.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment