Thursday, February 25, 2010

One of my people!!



This guy, Christian Vivanco, is a really, really, cool Mexican designer. Seriously, almost everything on his website is drool-worthy. I am actually drooling over one of his lamps as I write this! (Well, not really, but kind of!).

Check out, for starters, this cool lamp called the Alux table. From the website: Alux is a geometrical exercise starting from a conical shape; several plans cuts and transform the volume into the final shape: a lamp in a table or a table with a small lamp. Perfect for the side of your bed or the hall of you home.

Yes, it is perfect! I need this to put next to my lounge chair. I wonder if Christian gives discounts to his fellow countrymen and women?

http://www.christianvivanco.com/lighting/alux-lamp/

No comments:

Post a Comment