Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What to do with that extra space in your backyard...


This Dutchtub thing is totally awesome. Whenever I have money, I am going to buy one! Of course it's expensive, which means I will never buy one, but it's cheaper than a pool and much cooler looking. Heck, maybe I will take the plunge one day (no pun intended). Actually, now that I think about it, there are many other uses for this tub than just for soaking and relaxing with a nice glass of wine.

For example, if you are having a massive dinner party, and you want to make a giant, GIANT thing of soup, just use the Dutchtub! I can picture it now...peeling 100 pounds of carrots, onions and other stuff people put in soup. Or, if you wanted to have a massive ice cream party, but want to save yourself the trouble of buying reusable bowls or just don't want to wash all those dishes, just dump all the ice cream into the Dutchtub! The possibilities are truly endless. Of course, don't forget to wash the tub before AND after.

Enjoy! http://www.dutchtub.com/english00/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment