Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Industrial Facility!





One of the coolest companies on the planet, Industrial Facility, made this cool Dryerhair product for the handmade special in the August issue of Wallpaper magazine. It was designed a little while ago, but I'm kind of disappointed I missed it! I'm not sure if Sam Hecht or Kim Colin is the designer, because the two obviously have very similar styles. What I do know is Sam Hecht used to work with Naoto Fukusawa, who is admired greatly by all of us at CLI.

Which brings us back to the product, Dryerhair; I think it's about time someone designed a very cool and more aesthetically pleasing hair drying apparatus. For a product that is used to make your hair look great, shouldn't the product also embody those same function and virtue?

http://www.industrialfacility.co.uk/if.html

No comments:

Post a Comment