Friday, February 20, 2009

Gouda Parrano + entertainment crackers + honey = Immense pleasure

For a wonderful late afternoon snack, try having some gouda parrano cheese (aged 60 days or more) with some wheat "entertainment" crackers and some honey of your own choosing. This is a truly divine way to spend a late afternoon or early evening break.

If you are starving and wondering how long this will fill you up until your next meal, I'd say 6 crackers with several thin slices of cheese will satisfy you for about 20 minutes. For example, I just had some gouda parrano with entertainment crackers with some honey about 20 minutes ago, and I am already starving.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious. Will you make this for me next time I see you? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate to say but you reall should try some gruyere surchoix (old and sweaty...)after that, Goulda will taste like chewing gum

    ReplyDelete